Home Page

Margaret Wix Primary School

18. What can I do if I am dissatisfied with the provision made for my child?

If you have any concerns about the provision being made for your child, in the first instance, please speak to the class teacher. If this does not resolve it, please make an appointment to speak to the Mrs Campbell-Pugh (SENCO). If following this appointment, you are still not satisfied, please send a letter explaining your concerns to Mrs Gibbs, the Headteacher.


A copy of our complaints policy is available on our school website.