Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
As of the 9th September 2019 - Miss Palmer will be covering Mrs Campbell-Pugh's maternity leave. Miss Palmer can be contacted on Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our continued commitment to raise and accelerate the attainment and progress of all children, we will be providing extra small group and individual interventions for our Pupil Premium children. We will meet with teachers termly to discuss the progress and attainment of all Pupil Premium children, set challenging targets and map out a programme of support for these children.
Interventions will be planned and tailored towards the needs of individual children and groups. We hope to promote social and emotional skills as well as numeracy and literacy.
The strategy will be reviewed termly.
The main barriers to educational achievement faced by pupils eligible for pupil premium funding include:
* speech, language and communication skills.
* additional vulnerabilities such as special educational needs or having english as an additional language.
* social and emotional difficulties.
* attendance and punctuality.
* limited access experiences outside of school that widen experience and vocabulary.